B2B Marketing Intern
The B2B Marketing intern will work within our Digital Marketing department to…
1.) manage the weekly Production & Syndication of social media content,
2.) Curate & Grow our social network with emphasis on a consistent B2B voice
3.) Assist with Core Marketing Strategy by providing unique B2B experience
The position is on-site, in our Portland, OR, office. Lunch per diem and MAX Light Rail reimbursement are provided.
Specific tasks will include:
- Coordinate with Production Department to publish existing content
- Propose, Produce and Edit unique content including blog posts, articles and promos
- Optimize all content for SEO and lead conversion
- Maintain and grow audience while cultivating a consistent B2B voice
- Oversee PPC advertisement campaigns
- Oversee KPI analytics to make data-driven recommendations for marketing strategy
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate for this position is a high-energy, self-motivated and deadline-driven team player. We are a growing company of 10-20 employees, so candidates should expect to hit the ground running. We are in need of an ALL-STAR business student that is going to bring some value to the table beyond just being a warm body – the weekly syndication tasks are meant to be a jumping-off point. Our ideal candidate will have a prominent role on the Marketing team and will have the opportunity to provide an educated, refined level of insight into our B2B marketing practices.
Strong candidates will be considered for an internship period of 3 months, with the possibility for future full-time employment. Your opportunity with us will truly be as Big or Small as you make it!!
- BA / BS / BBA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar (or on track to achieve)
- Demonstrated understanding of what drives user engagement online as well as SEO principles and optimization.
- Web-savvy with deep interest in/knowledge of B2B marketing innovations and trends.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web apps such as Insightly & WordPress
- High level of professionalism, Positive Attitude, Ability to Think Strategically, Reliable Transportation and a Strong Work Ethic
- Send the following to ‘Info@Media272.com’:
- Cover Letter
- Current Transcript (an ‘unofficial’ copy is OK!)
- If tapped for an interview, be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What is a trend you are noticing in B2B Marketing, and why do you think it is a game-changer?
- If you did something AMAZING and we rewarded you with anything you wanted regardless of cost (a puppy, a Mt. Hood Meadows pass, a Jet plane, etc.), what would that reward be??